Re: digital camera recomendations

Mike McClain wrote:
I'm in the market for an inexpensive digital camera.
Just for snapshots and was wondering if anyone had recommendations
or knows where I could find which are going to work with Debian.
Just something simple with USB, AA batteries and that uses a generic
mem card.
Thanks,
Mike

Out of curiosity, why AA? Losing the AA will give you a much more compact camera. Very few cameras accept AA batteries these days anyway. Either ways, just get a USB card reader - they can be had for a few bucks and show up as a generic mass storage device, regardless of the type of card.

--kj