Re: Using Stable Dist modify repos to install/update xen from testing

Ooops, wanted to post to the community instead of directly to Mr. Cohen,
sorry Mr. Cohen, I'll be careful next time :). Here's the repost

Subject: Re: Using Stable Dist modify repos to install/update xen from
 testing
From:    "Roberto Mason" <debian@rmasonfamily.info>
Date:    Tue, February 17, 2009 1:05 pm
To:      "Tzafrir Cohen" <tzafrir@cohens.org.il>

I just downloaded Lenny before it became stable, and I installed it. it's
rc2 if I remember correctly. I didn't know they would make it stable the
day after. I've installed it. with the update and what not, Do I have to
install Lenny 5.0 stable. I think not. The updates to the release
candidate make it the stable version I assume.