Re: Screen Resolution

> In terminal run the following command from root user.
> dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg
>
> Here you can change default screen resolution.

I got this message:

xserver-xorg postinst warning: overwriting possibly-customised configuration
   file; backup in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.20090219031522

Running without the high piority leads to questions pertaining to
mouse, keyboard only. I noticed recent versions of Debian based
distros have this problem too (ie. no configuration details in the
file x.org).

Any ideas?

--
Koh Choon Lin