Re: DVD install question

Steve McIntyre wrote:
In article <[🔎] 499A49DB.6000405@cox.net> you write:
On 02/16/2009 11:03 PM, M. Lewis wrote:
Prior to the release of Lenny, I downloaded one of the Lenny release candidate DVD's and installed via a network install from DVD #1.
Congrats. None of the Lenny DVDs I downloaded ever succeeded in doing a proper install. Only the CDs worked.

That's a shame, as the testing we did on release day worked fine. I
don't see any bug reports from you, though...

Hi Steve, I have been reading the Debian List and following the release and know how hard it was to make Lenny final and would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all the Debian volunteers for all the hard work..Thank you, I wish you guys and gals all the best, you're the greatest.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Bakersfield, CA. U.S.A.
Registered Linux User #380263