Lenny upgrade Report

Successfully upgraded to Lenny from stock Etch with desktop task selection
yesterday. All went well, except (like the other Lenny report) had a problem
with the xserver refusing to start do to an error, and exim4 paniclog being
none empty error, which caused things depending on exim4 to be left in an
unconfigurable state. It appears that the xserver config was left looking
for the ati module, nut apperantly it was replaced by the radeon module.
# modprobe radeon
# depmod
# startx
solved that problem. Appaerently with exim4 you must accept the maintainers
new config file even if you don't want to. Otherwise it leaves the
DEBCONFsomethingDEBCONF in the config which causes the error whitch cascades
from there. Tried # dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config , to no avail. It could not
find the debhelper. Had to purge exim4 which left aptitude wanting to install
Xmailer which I did, and then reinstall exim4, which uninstalled Xmailer and
brought up the debconf screen for exim4, and alls well now.
I followed the release notes and will be submiting my report when I have time.
Just wanted to give a quick run down. Would be nice though if the
debian-archive-keyring from volitile.debian.org would have been in the
release notes.

--
Paul Lane         |Debian-Etch "Like a Rock"
KC9EYE            |GNU/Linux 2.6.26-1-486
                  |Mutt 1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
Amateur Radio and Linux "like" Peas and Carrots
http://www.qsl.net/kc9eye
"Freedom is the light of all sentient beings."
 Optimus Prime