Re: [OT] Friday the 13th

Celejar wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:13:15 -0800
Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 03:16:49PM +0000, Avi Greenbury wrote:
Marc Shapiro wrote:
Jack Schneider wrote:
 We are probably the only entities in the universe who spend so much
energy keeping track of the number of times our planet spins.
How bazaar!
Or, "how bizarre."  "Bazaar" goes with 'The Cathedral and the."

Sorry to nitpick, but I could resist.

What's the name of that law that states that any post pointing out someone's mistake will always include a typo of its own?
Avi,

Are you referring to my mismatched single and double quotes? Or is there something else that I am not seeing?

You wrote "could resist" rather than "couldn't resist".

Ah! I missed it when I wrote the post, and again, when you commented. We are always our own worst proofreaders.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com