Lib errors

Dear all,

Today I installed Cisco Anyconnect on my Lenny-AMD64 box.
When trying to start the agent, the following error occurs:

Lenny-Home:/opt/cisco/vpn/bin# ./vpnagentd
./vpnagentd: error while loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

When I check /usr/lib/ there are these files:

Lenny-Home:/usr/lib# ls libxml*
libxml2.so.2  libxml2.so.2.6.32

AFAIK anyconnect needs libxml2.so.2.6.27.

When trying to start the vpn GUI this happens:

Lenny-Home:/opt/cisco/vpn/bin# ./vpnui
./vpnui: error while loading shared libraries: libatk-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Again these files are listed:

Lenny-Home:/usr/lib# ls libatk-1.0*
libatk-1.0.so.0  libatk-1.0.so.0.2209.1

I've been having these shared lib-errors on several occasions now, but I can't tell what's wrong.

Any help?

Thanks, Peter