Some documents on 3 PCs

Hi all

I have a laptop, a desktop both with Debian and another laptop provided by my work with Windows XP.

Right now I'm copying my personal documents and pictures between these 3 PC and it's a hell. And from time to time I miss copying specific files with updates ... so there must be a better way to handle all this.

Do you have some ideas how to solve this? I'm thinking to setup a server and some SVN system, but is this the best way solving it or do you have other suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
Allan Dreyer Andersen