Re: "On battery power, so skipping file system check" when in AC power

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 14:48:27 +0200, Clifford W. Hansen <clifford@nighthawk.co.za> wrote:

> I also get this when on battery power, and it works fine when on AC power.
>
> I believe this is actually a good thing cause if you checking your disks and
> then run out of battery bad things(tm) can happen...

    The problem is, that my Acer Travelmate 2355XC reports this also, when on AC
power. And if I added debug checks /etc/init.d/checkroot.sh file, then I discovered,
that the "ac" module is loaded, but system really thinks, that it is running on
battery. But when system if fully started, it thinks that it works on AC power.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee