Re: "On battery power, so skipping file system check" when in AC power

On Saturday 14 February 2009 09:15:46 Virgo Pärna wrote:
>     Does anyone else also receives "On battery power, so skipping file
> system check" warning, when starting up a laptop with AC power connected?
> Especially in Lenny.
>
> --
> Virgo Pärna
> virgo.parna@mail.ee

I also get this when on battery power, and it works fine when on AC power.

I believe this is actually a good thing cause if you checking your disks and
then run out of battery bad things(tm) can happen...

--
Thank you,

Clifford W. Hansen
PHP Developer / Linux Administrator