Re: request to try something with midori

thanks a lot
Well I've already sent a bug report :-\
#515159
--- On Sat, 2/14/09, Chris Burkhardt <chris@mretc.net> wrote:

> Yes, I can play the small videos on that page fine. I'm
> using midori 0.1.2 (from
> Lenny).
>
> However I think midori is set to use
> /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/flash-mozilla.so
> as its flash plugin, which on my computer points to
> /usr/lib/gnash/libgnashplugin.so. So maybe your segfault
> only happens with the
> adobe plugin? Try Gnash and see if that fixes it.
>
> Do you know a way to change where midori looks for its
> plugins?
yes
update-alternatives --config flash-mozilla.so

first I was using
/usr/lib/flashplayer-mozilla/libflashplayer.so
which is not the non free version
then I used the swfdec-mozilla

You say the videos works for you,
and you uses gnash.