Re: request to try something with midori

Ink Bottle wrote:
> Hi,
> can you try something?
> start midori www.google.com;
> then click on video;
> wait;
> don't click to start the "large" video (it would work);
> instead of it click on a small one
>
> Is it all right for you?

Yes, I can play the small videos on that page fine. I'm using midori 0.1.2 (from
Lenny).

However I think midori is set to use /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/flash-mozilla.so
as its flash plugin, which on my computer points to
/usr/lib/gnash/libgnashplugin.so. So maybe your segfault only happens with the
adobe plugin? Try Gnash and see if that fixes it.

Do you know a way to change where midori looks for its plugins?

- Chris B