Re: serving wrong index.html ?

Hi Zach,

For getting name based vhosts to work properly you should use NameVirtualHost.

e.g.
NameVirtualHost *:80
 <VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName bach.jesujuva.org
      DocumentRoot /var/www/bach
 </VirtualHost>

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, Zach Uram wrote:

Hi,

I added name based vhosts to my Apache2 install on Debian lenny, but
now when I go to my site:
http://www.jesujuva.org or http://jesujuva.org instead of serving up
/var/www/index.html it serves /var/www/bach/index.html ! Here are my
files:

debian:/etc/apache2# ls sites-available/
bach  darcs  netrek  wiki  wp
debian:/etc/apache2# ls sites-enabled/
bach  darcs  netrek  wiki  wp

debian:/etc/apache2# cat sites-enabled/bach
<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName bach.jesujuva.org
     DocumentRoot /var/www/bach
</VirtualHost>