Re: Replacement for Dillo web browser

Celejar wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:25:50 -0800
Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is there a light-weight browser that does not have a huge list of dependencies?

I had been using dillo for things like reading html documentation and other light-weight tasks, but then I upgraded to Lenny. Dillo is not available in Lenny. It is still in Etch and in Sid, but not Lenny. I do NOT use KDE, or GNOME and so am not interested in browsers like Konqueror, which would require many KDE packages to be installed. I spent a lot of time eliminating all traces of KDE from my machine, since artsd kept messing with my audio, so I have no desire to bring it all back in.

Apparently in Sid, but not in Lenny, or Etch.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com