RE: Wich e-mail server to choose?

Just use Exim. Chances are it is already installed anyway. Just run

`dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config`

Of course it would probably help to read up on Exim first. Try this article:
http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/README/README.Debian.etch.html
At least it had the information I needed; YMMV.

Hope this works for you.

Have fun!

~Stack~