Re: Which programming Language

Abdelkader Belahcene wrote:
HI,
There are many and many programming languages (mainly : C,C++,java,
Shell, Perl, python, php). which learn and use, in which circonstances
use that language instead of the other.

In many situations we can use anyone, but which is better.

thanks a lot
bela
______

For learning a first language, I would highly recommend PASCAL.  It puts
you in a straight jacket - but it also forces you to learn good
programming techniques.  For OO programming, SmallTalk or Java.

Most of the other languages mentioned here such make it easy for you to
pick up bad habits unless you are working with experienced programmers
who can point out the bad habits.