Re: Evolution: Error loading addressbook

Thanks. I did the following:

sudo chown -R eric:eric /home/eric/.evolution/
sudo chmod -R 770 /home/eric/.evolution/

but that did not resolve the issue.

Since I can read my email, I was wondering if there are specific permissions at the database level and enforced via data in addressbook.db?

Thanks.

Eric