Re: [OT] improving the mailing lists WAS: Re: Debian VPN

On Wed Feb 04, 2009 at 09:30:00 -0600, Stackpole, Chris wrote:

> I just don't see the point in the less-then-helpful comments in this case.

  I believe I:

   a. Suggested openvpn as the most likely candidate.

   b. Offered the suggestion of using a search engine, and apt-cache,
      which might be useful in the future.

  Neither of those were unhelpful comments.  Either one alone might
 prevent people posting questions like "Is there software to do X?"
 with the implied "I've done no research myself".

Steve
--
Try out tscreen - My fork of GNU Screen:
http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/tscreen