Re: Slow Script

Dave Sherohman wrote:
> Given that the posted loop is operating entirely on Perl in-memory
> arrays, the OP is unlikely to be deliberately[1] accessing the disk
> during this process.

    TBH given the fragment he posted there's no way to help him.  There isn't
enough there to make any meaningful suggestions.  Ya can't exactly squeeze
more speed out of Perl's for loop because, well, it only goes so fast and
without knowing what he's working with there's no sane way to suggest an
alternative which may be faster.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do