Re: I don't need an MTA

2009/2/1 Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@eu.ipp.pt>:
> I like the client/server approach but this MTA stuff is kind of
> annoying for regular desktop use. Is there a bogus MTA? One that'll
> pretend to be one and accept stuff from its clients but basically
> /dev/null everything?

I like nullmailer,

since you don't seem to care: no (real) setup required just have the
mail address you want important system messages to be sent to in
/etc/nullmailer/adminaddr (or similiar after installing you'll find
it)

hth
martin

--
http://soup.alt.delete.co.at
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.