several webs in teh same apache

Hello,

I'd like to know how i could redirect several webs to same Apache server, now what I've got is several webs in the same apache server, and i can access to them by the following way:

www.midomain.com/web1 --> acces to the web 1

www.midomain.com/web2 --> access to the web 2

and i'd like to be that way:

www.web1.midomain.com/ --> access to the web 1

www.web2.midominio.com/ --> access to the 2

The problem is that the 2 webs are in teh same Apache in the same machine with the same IP, I had tought that i can redirect to the apache by several ports...by how can i do that and haw can i do that  the client wont see the port i mean www.web1.mydomain.com:444...i dont want the client see the port.

thanks