automatic and static dhcp lease on same interface

Hello all,

I have a scenario where I need to use just one physical interface to make two subnets. So far so good.
I'm stuck in the following.
I need that of the subnets have static ip with the dhcp server (binding the mac addresses) and the other one automatically offer the IP addresses.
So, if the computer is 'known' to the server, it will give an IP and access to a subnet where some services are available, if not, the computer will fall to another subnet where it'll be only able to access the internet.

The static IP is not ultimatelly necessary, it was just something I thought to bind via mac address a computer known (reliable) to the subnet.

Is it possible to do something like that with the dhcp3 server?
If so, where can I find some docs about it? I googled a lot and just found the shared-networks stuff, but it will not solve my problem as is (or as far as I could grasp it ;)

I know some cisco routers can do the static/automatic stuff, but doing so with a computer would be better to me for now!

Thanks in advance

cheers

--
gallois