Yo! PR: Introducing 24-7 - Grinding With No Brakes

Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!
INTRODUCING: 24-7 - GRINDING WITH NO BRAKES

Yo! PR proudly presents its new client 24-7 - just by the name you can tell that this artist is willing to take whatever gift is given to him and make full use of it. This confident rapper knows it is his time to shine and 24-7 believes that the sky is the limit when it comes to his verbal creativity skills.

Hailing out of Macon, GA is a new Hip Hop artist that keeps his spit game on point all day every day. His name alone tells it all in terms of his gusto and his take no prisoners approach to the craft, his name is 24-7. After banging out joints and sizzling the mixtape scene and pimping MySpace to the fullest becoming an online sensation 24-7 is set to take his talent and his notoriety to the next level.

Poised to splash the set with a sizzling club banger Wat It Is and his other popular hit dedicated to the ladies Rock Of Love the artist known as 24-7 is grinding and rather than set his career on cruise control he taking it up a notch. His autobiographical tale of tribulation and triumph through surviving adversity and resurrecting hope and a future through Hip Hop music Til I Die is one of the strongest cuts lyrically in his arsenal. 24-7 has something to offer everyone. In the tradition of today's great southern Hip Hop artists like T.I., Young Jeezy and others he is going to put another great southern city Macon, GA on the map.

After years of working the mixtape circuit and getting his name into the streets, 24-7 is finally using his swag and skills to release his highly anticipated debut album Life Scriptures on Hearsay Records/Game Entertainment.

Creating a whole new writing style and method of storytelling, 24-7 is definitely one of the most innovative artists around. As mentioned before, the sky is the limit for this young and very talented artist. From the United States to Iraq he will still keep the game alive because that's what he was put here for.

AUDIO:
24-7 - Rock Of Love: www.sendspace.com/file/8xk52j
24-7 - Believe That: www.sendspace.com/file/24wipl
24-7 - Hope 2 Change: www.sendspace.com/file/yikavu

24-7 IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS
Send your request to: info@yo-pr.com

Official Website: www.hearsayrecords
MySpace: www.myspace.com/24maconmoney
Manager: Moses Dailey | mosesdailey@aol.com | P: 404 239 8062
Address: Dailey's Entertainment | P/O Box 13365 Atlanta, GA 30324
Promotion: Kai Denninger | info@yo-pr.com

Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!

Let your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000 industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists, Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: info@yo-pr.com