OpenOffice Calc

I've upgraded from Etch to Lenny.  Today I'm working on a spreadsheet
and notice that when I copy a cell, to paste somewhere else, that
there is a "border" put around the cell I copy.  I go into "Format
Cells => Borders" to try getting rid of the "border" that has been
placed around the cell.  The "border" does not go away.  To remove
the "border" I must click on "Default Formatting" which, of course,
removes the number formatting for that cell.  Then I must go back and
replace the number formatting that I want for the cell I copied.
Nothing else seems to undo (even "Undo") the "border" put around the
copied cell.

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com