Issues with Egroupware and Lenny

Hi,

I have installed eGroupware on a Debian Lenny distribution.

Apache2 : 2.2.9
   PHP5: 5.2.6
   php-net-sieve

   Php-pear
   cyrus-imapd-2.2: 2.2.13
   eGroupWare: 1.4.004 (et tous ses modules)
   slapd: 2.4.11
   mysql-server-5.0: 5.0.51
   postfix 2.5.5

Well… all updated Lenny packages, necessary for Egroupware + LDAP authentication + Cyrus IMAP 2.2 for messaging.

Most functionnalities seem to be OK, except 4 or 5...
I just wonder whether issues are due to bad settings, or due to bugs on EGW debian packages.
Here are below my issues descriptions:

. FelaMimail – filter rules cannot display
Sieve works fine, I can install sieve scripts with sieveshell command line.
When users receive emails, Cyrus + IMAP + Sieve filter rules work fine, and email are filtered OK.
My problem: from EGW interface, whatever the user, it's impossible to list filter rules in Felamimail interface (list empty), impossible to create new rules, ... If I open the popup window to create a new rule, the popup disappears as soon as I save... but nothing is saved.
Note: sieve is activated in the mailadmin interface.
Is it better to use Debian sieve package (php-net-sieve), or Pear package (Net_Sieve) ?

. FelaMimail – vacation rules cannot display
The same problem as described above.

. Calendar :
If I setup an alarm on an appointment (ie. 2 hours before), is it normal to receive an email every 5 minutes until the appointment ? Is it a normal behaviour ? A bug ? Bad settings ? ...

. Calendar :
If I setup an appointment with no attendee, my popup window cleanly disappears, and my main window is automatically refreshed and I see the new appointment.
If I setup an appointment with some attendees, my popup windows becomes blank, I need to close it, and I need to refresh the main window so that the new appointment appears on the main window.
(I sniffed server side, an error 500 occurs on Apache).
Is it an egroupware bug ? specific to Debian Lenny ?

. Calendar :
If I remove an appointment with no attendee, no problem, it works fine.
If I try to remove an appointment with some attendees, my popup window becomes blank, I need to close it, and when I refresh th emain window, the appointment has not been removed ! What is more surprising, is that the appointment can only be removed by an attendee !!!
Is it an egroupware bug ? specific to Debian Lenny ? Bad settings from me ?

The problem with all my issues, is that logs are not very verbose…

Thank you very much for your answers.

Regards,
Samuel Torton