Re: essential packages getting deleted when switching to testing libc6

On 01/15/09 16:22, Stephen Dewey wrote:
Try:
# apt-get install linux-image-2.6-686

By the way, isn't this the linux image for Intel through P4? I am not
sure if this is the right package for me, I am running x86_64. uname-a
gives:
Linux asystems 2.6.16.29-xen #1 SMP Sun Sep 30 04:00:13 UTC 2007
x86_64 GNU/Linux
Any idea how I can find the right package for 2.6.18 or newer? There
are a lot of packages for different architectures.

This is the first thing I'd try:

$ apt-cache search linux-image | grep amd64

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA