Re: Iceweasel's copy/paste behavior

On 01/15/09 09:57, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
Hello:

When I copy text from a webpage in Iceweasel, the pasted text includes material not visible on the page (because styled 'display:none'). Other browsers (Opera on Linux, Google Chrome on Windows) simply paste the visible text. Is there any way to tell Iceweasel to do likewise?

Can you give us a sample URL we caqn try this on?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA