Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Friday 2009 January 09 21:15:31 Paul Cartwright wrote:
>On Fri January 9 2009, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
>> I usually search/browse b.d.o looking for
>> my bug.  If I find it I just add more information by email.  If I am
>> unable to find it, I'll then use reportbug and generally tell reportbug
>> that "None of these are my bug" or somesuch.  Browsing existing bugs
>> also helps you identify the unique information about your situation that
>> is worth mentioning in the bug.
>
>it was a little frustrating trying to browse.. I didn't quite get the hang
> of looking in one bug,then I CTRL-D, ran reportbug again, tried another
> bug.. time consuming and not fun...

That's not how I do it.  I just use the bug numbers from the list and go
directly to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=bug_number_here
in a browser window not invoked by/controlled by/related to reportbug.
Actually, there's less typing than that, because I use konqueror which has a
dbug:bug_number_here shortcut.

Still, I have no doubt reportbug could be improved.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))