Re: Help with u tube video streaming

2009/1/10 Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
On 01/09/09 19:10, Chris S wrote:
[snip]

WELL, I will promise to leave you guy's alone if needed but I'm loving
playing aroung with it seeing who it works, I not giving up, if i can just
get this last bit working my mate won't complain and I can spend the next
year 'playing with alll the lovely commands etc.

Please don't think I'm trying to give you the brush off, but some problems are best solved closer to home.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA