Re: Make it impossible for websites to style forms in Debian Blizzardhawk

Johannes Wiedersich a écrit :
> thveillon.debian wrote:
>> Chris Bannister a écrit :
>>> There is also the web developers extension. It might be 60, but not
>>> sure.
>>>
>>  Yes, https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/60
>
> No need to. It's packaged in debian lenny (it was called
> firefox-webdeveloper in etch, IIRC):
>
> $ aptitude show iceweasel-webdeveloper
> Unable to find an archive "stable" for the package "iceweasel-webdeveloper"
> Package: iceweasel-webdeveloper

[snip]

> Cheers,
>
> Johannes

You're right, and greasemonkey too :

aptitude search greasemonkey
p   iceweasel-greasemonkey                         - iceweasel extension
that enables customization of webpages...

I'm so used to digging for extensions on mozilla.com that I missed it
:-( Shame on me !

Tom