Re: Labeling backup DVD+RW's

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:
> For my backups, I bought a DVD burner and a pack of DVD+RW's but I'm stuck
> with one major issue.
>
> The upside of the DVD+RW's is kind of a yellow-gold-bronze color and I can't
> seem to find any way I can write anything on them.
>
> Does anyone know of a magical pen that would write something legible on that
> surface and possibly come with an eraser so that I can reuse them and still
> have a clue what I used them for?

I'd just by DVD-R in bulk and shred them as required.

If you insist on being enviromentally friendly, I was given a set of
labels and marker that were specifically made to do just that.  Stick
the label on the dvd and the marker was some sort of dry erase that
didn't seem to smudge much....

Came from Staples I think - but you said you weren't in NA....

Brian