Re: Flash, konqueror

chris wrote:
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:09:12 -0600, Mark Allums wrote:

Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
On Debian Lenny KDE 3.5.10, how can I enable flash with konqueror?
Uh, good question.  A more general one would be:  How do you enable
Flash?  It's been broken in Sid for me for a good while now, and nothing
I try (which is everything I read here about it, and everything I can
think of besides) will fix it.  Doesn't matter if it is a Gecko browser,
a Webkit browser, or something else.

Mark Allums

That should be fixable. Install either flashplayer-mozilla or flashplugin-
nonfree. They will likely put a symlink in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/.

If your browser doesn't see it, make sure by putting a symlink to the plugin in $HOME/.$BROWSER/plugins/.

Have fun!

Didn't work. Nothing works. I have symlinked or copied that .so file to nearly every directory on the machine.

Mark Allums