Re: Flash, konqueror
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Flash, konqueror
- From: Mark Allums <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 06:26:35 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 495E07FB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <495AF068.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Didn't work. Nothing works. I have symlinked or copied that .so file
to nearly every directory on the machine.
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:09:12 -0600, Mark Allums wrote:
Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
On Debian Lenny KDE 3.5.10, how can I enable flash with konqueror?
Uh, good question. A more general one would be: How do you enable
Flash? It's been broken in Sid for me for a good while now, and nothing
I try (which is everything I read here about it, and everything I can
think of besides) will fix it. Doesn't matter if it is a Gecko browser,
a Webkit browser, or something else.
That should be fixable. Install either flashplayer-mozilla or flashplugin-
nonfree. They will likely put a symlink in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/.
If your browser doesn't see it, make sure by putting a symlink to the
plugin in $HOME/.$BROWSER/plugins/.