Re: Debian social contract - who reports bugs upstream?

Arthur Marsh wrote:
[snip]
> Are there any ways to improve the reporting of bugs upstream without
> over-burdening either the Debian package maintainers or the Debian end
> users?
Push Debian maintainers to report bugs upstream. We all are volunteers, and not everyone
has enough time to maintain some package in the best way. In these (should be rare) cases,
contacting upstream directly can solve problem more quickly.

Ukrainian C++ developer, Debian Maintainer, APT contributor