Re: Problem in installing alsa driver on Etch

Nigel Henry wrote:
On Wednesday 03 December 2008 20:38, Kelly Clowers wrote:
On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 05:35, steef <debian.linux@home.nl> wrote:

I think I'll leave the etchnhalf kernels alone for a while, on the premise that, If it works, don't mess with it, and the sounds are working with 2 kernels, but not the etchnhalf ones.

mmmmmm this is intriguing, the more because i am listening right now on a etchnhalf_loaded machine to one of my favoured jazz_music_files.

but, of course: the chance on a ceteris-paribus construction seems minimal.

steef

--
steef van duin

publicist, research-journalist