sources.list to work with debians on a Fedora machine !

I am reposting this message and drawing attention to the fact that I am
trying to do the apt-get and dpkg magic on a fedora box !

I have installed dpkg and apt on my Fedora machine. What should my
sources.list look so that I can use apt-get and dpkg ?

I cant use statements like below because the "deb" is not understood on my
machine. I had replaced it with rpms but then apt-get installs rpms and I
want debians !

"deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian etch main contrib
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian etch main contrib"

Is there a way around this at all ? What should the sources.list look like ?

Thanks,