Re: Need help installing ndiswrapper

I also am having difficulty installing ndiswrapper I don't no where to start,I thought that by useing synaptic package manager it would be a breeze but evidently not I am useing Debian Lenny beta 2 i386 with kernel 2.624 1686 also I am trying to install network everywhere 2.4 GHz wireless usb adapter,if some one could pleas help me ,
thanks in advance.