Re: Gnome Nautilus: How to Open Same Folder in Same Window

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 09:59:01AM -0700, Kejia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am not meaning the Nautilus spatial window. Now, when I click the same
> folder twice, there are two windows for the same folder. Is it possible
> to configure nautilus so as to only show the open existed window of one
> folder rather than to open the second one?
>
> Thanks a lot for any suggestion.
>
> Cheers,
> Kejia
I am not sure what you mean by spatial window. But I think what your talking
about, is that Nautilus is not "browsing". Nautilus can be set to browser
mode by clicking; Edit\ Prefrences\, selecting the Behavior\ tab and checking
the "Always open in brower window".

Paul Lane         |Debian-Etch "Like a Rock"
KC9EYE            |GNU/Linux 2.6.18-6-486
                  |Mutt 1.5.13 (2006-08-11)
Amateur Radio and Linux "like" Peas and Carrots
http://www.qsl.net/kc9eye
"Freedom is the light of all sentient beings."
 Optimus Prime