Re: GTK+ development package

On 10/01/08 14:30, J.H.Kim wrote:
Hi, everyone

I received following message when I "make gconfig" in linux kernel source directory.

* Unable to find the GTK+ installation. Please make sure that
* the GTK+ 2.0 development package is correctly installed...
* You need gtk+-2.0, glib-2.0 and libglade-2.0.
*

libglade-2.0 was installed in my debian, but I have not found gtk+-2.0 and glib-2.0 packages. In debian package web site, the packages which have the name such as "gtk+-2.0" or "glib-2.0" cannot be found.

Which packages in debian should be installed to solve above problem?

Try these:
  libgtk2.0-dev
  libglib2.0-dev
  libglade2-dev