Is there a full list of debian installer (d-i) questions that can be used in a preseed file?

I'm currently working on hands-off installations, with both Redhat, Debian and Ubuntu. Redhat's kickstart is well documented, with a complete list of each possible option, any parameters and the possible values (or where to find a list of them - eg. keyboard mappings):
https://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Installation_Guide/s1-kickstart2-options.html

I'm trying to find the equivalent for Debian Installer's preseeding questions (and Ubuntu too if possible). However the best I've found is http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apbs04.html.en This is a good howto, and enough for me to get a basic, working, preseed file but I'd like a full reference to all the questions/options like with kickstart above?

Thanks

Tim