Re: [OT] moving out to a new /home

> Why are you trying to move your home to a remote location while you can upgrade
> your internal disk?

Because the laptop is more silent and both are in my room. Plus, i
could access my /home through other pcs in the network (currently 2) -
granted, i could to that right now as well. Besides, i like to
separate the stuff that i share (music and movies mostly) from the
stuff that is private and i'm already using the laptop as a server.

Maybe i'll get a new disk anyway and have both on the amd64, but i'd
like alternatives.