Linux media labs lmlm411 board installation

Hi

 I'd like to know if I could have some pointers about the installation of a
lmlm411 model in a Debian Lenny system (2.6.26 kernel).

Given the fact that the linvs module source code included with the board is
only for Red Hat based systems, I need to know which kernel module I have to
load  to make it usable on Debian or at least, please let me know if there
is some way to compile (or find a Debian package) the linvs module on a
Debian-like system.

Thanks in advance!

http://stupidityandmalice.blogspot.com/			    Ignacio Mondino
							      	Don't Panic