Re: partitions

Mark Grieveson wrote:
Hello.  When debian first installs, it gives the option of separating
the home directory (and some other directories) into a separate
partition.  I did not choose this option, and instead went for the
recommended newbie option of everything in one partition.  However, now
I think it would be a good idea to separate stuff.  Is there a way to
rerun that aspect of the install, or, if not, another way to do this?

Did you get an answer, or did you get scared off, or what?

On the edit of /etc/fstab, I'd go ahead and use the echo... technique,
then go back and edit in the other changes after the system reboots
and appears stable.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.