Re: Need an Etch compatible eSATA PCI card

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:00:22 +0200, JW <jw@mailsw.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a brand/model of eSATA card (PCI-Express,
> or at least PCI)
> that works with Etch?
>
> I'm having trouble finding documentation since almost everything focuses on
> internal SATA and RAID. I don't need RAID - just an eSATA connector for
> external drives.
>
> 	JW
>
> --

> System Administrator - Cedar Creek Software
> http://www.cedarcreeksoftware.com

I'd probably take a look at http://www.satasite.com since most of the
links for esata cards include operating systems that the cards work on.
That being said, I bought an external PCI or PCI-x card there that
worked really well and it was pretty cheap. I ended up getting an
enclosure, disks, and card because once I started shopping I just could
not stop :)