Re: security risk of having a long list of services in inetd

Forgot to add, if it wasn't clear enough:

man inetd doesn't necessarily have _anything_ to do with
/etc/services, totally depends on which inetd you use and wether your
inetd even cares about information in /etc/services (netstat can use
this information as someone else already told you).

/martin

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.