Re: [slightly OT] modifying Emacs html helper mode

gary turner wrote:
Emacs's html-helper-mode is seriously out of date vis-a-vis current html standards. It is my intention to modify the cookies to bring them up to html4.01 or xhtml1.0 recommendations, and current best practice.

OK, I got a good start. I'd appreciate anyone's help who uses Emacs and the html-helper-mode. Are there any newly introduced bugs? What else would improve the cookie insertion? And, more importantly, is the patch in a proper form to send to the upstream hhm maintainer?

Get the tarball at http://gtwebdev.com/emacs-hhm/

If this is too far OT, feel free to contact me off list.

cheers,

gary
--
Anyone can make a usable web site. It takes a graphic
designer to make it slow, confusing and painful to use.