instabillity with eclipse on lenny

Hi,

I'm running eclipse (3.3 and 3.4) under debian lenny. Last week the program
runned fine without any problems. This week however, the program is very
instable and crash on regular basis (can be after 5 minutes sometimes). The
only differers is that I have been updating my lenny distribution every day
for the last weeks.

I have been using 3.3 (binary downloaded from eclipse.org) for sometime, when
the crashing was starting, I tried to download 3.4 with the same result.

I know that this is not an ideal situation here with binary programs and from
non-free section (sun jdk). What I'm looking for is some tips on how to trace
down this problem so maybe I can fix it. Anyone have any good hints?

     Martin