[OT] change middle mouse button to side button

Hi,

In IW keeping the middlemousebutton pressed centers the scroll position on the location of the middle click.

Fine.

But my mouse uses a press of the second wheel as middlemouse button.

That is complicated and I want to use instead the side button.

How do I do that?

evtest gives:

/home/hugo/GPC-Qt-hda5Thu Aug 07-07:25:35HDC5# ./evtest /dev/input/event6
Input driver version is 1.0.0
Input device ID: bus 0x3 vendor 0x9da product 0x6 version 0x110
Input device name: "A4Tech USB Optical Mouse"
Supported events:
  Event type 0 (Sync)
  Event type 1 (Key)
    Event code 272 (LeftBtn)