Re: error messages from apt-get

Vwaju:

> I am setting up an internet server as a training exercise, using the
> O'Reilly book referenced at the top of this thread.  The server is
> only for training (to learn Debian and networking).

If it's not publicly available, you could do that. But since lenny is
already on its way, I really don't see a point in that. What exactly do
you need xlispstat for anyway? Couldn't you just go ahead without it?

>  Therefore, maybe I could install the version of Debian that was
> current in 2007 (when the book was written).  Would that be "sarge"?

Etch was released in April 2007, the book probably had an unfortunate
publishing date.

J.
--
If I could travel through time I would go back to yesterday and
apologise.