Re: Brother laserprinter refuses to print pdfs

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 05:57:30PM +0100, Jonas Meurer wrote:
> I think the description of the package is quite clear:
>
>  CUPS-PDF provides a PDF Writer backend to CUPS. This can be used as a
>  virtual printer in a paperless network or to perform testing on CUPS.
>
> 'a virtual printer in a paperless network' should be clear enough ;-)

I see a difference between:

	" ... can be used as a a virtual printer in a paperless ... "

and

	" ... can only be used as a a virtual printer in a paperless ... "

It seems like the package description is extolling *additional*
features:

	"... CUPS-PDF provides a PDF Writer backend ..."
	" ... can be used as a virtual printer in a paperless ..."
	" ... or to perform testing ..."

What does "CUPS-PDF provides a PDF Writer backend" imply to you?

--
Chris.
======