Re: What am I missing without mutt?

Op Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:50:41 +0200 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> A simple example is the ability to right- or left- align text. For
> Hebrew and Arabic users, this is a must. No other mailer provides
> that.

In Sylpheed I see your Hebrew text right aligned.

> And the Virtual Identity extension makes the From address of replies
> the To address of the original mail.

In Sylpheed you can filter the messages to a folder depending on the To
address, and specify an account (and its From address) to be used with
this folder.

For example, the messages from this list are filtered to a 'debian'
folder; the From address of this message has been taken from my 'debian'
account because I'm in the 'debian' folder.